Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Makayla

Makayla's first birthday

My little girl is 5 years old. I can't believe it. I still remember her first birthday. Time goes by sooooooo fast. Now she is all grown up and ready for kindergarten. Makayla is such a sweet little girl. She is the peacemaker in our family. She gets along well with everyone and is always willing to help out. She still loves to snuggle and sneaks into her sisters room almost every night so that she doesn't have to sleep alone. She is very tenderhearted and enjoys spending time with her friends. She loves preschool and is looking forward to being one of the big kids now. We love you Makayla.
Makayla's fifth birthday


For her birthday we had a fun little family party with aunts, uncles, grandmas, and cousins. She got to spend the day with aunt Jess getting pampered at the salon and then on the day after her birthday we went to see Disney Princess Wishes on Ice. She had a great time. Happy Birthday Meeka.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heather said...

Holy moly your kids are so grown up. I miss you so much Nessa Lady. I don't know if I told you but my blog is at http://happyhopkins.blogspot.com
Love you guys tons.

p.s. Your mom looks sooo good!!!

Jackee said...

Happy birthday, Meeka! You guys have been busy, world travelers. Glad you are doing so well. We miss you guys.

Maureen said...

Hi Vanessa, this is Maureen Fiefia, you don't know me but I know Mitch AND your sister (who lives in PA) is in the same ward as my Dad and step mom! I think you met them, or at least my step mom (Kathy Dyslin) when you went there to visit! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and your blog is really cute. I have kind off neglected mine, but oh well, it is mainly for family who lives far away! If you want to, you can visit it thefiefiafamliy.blogspot.com
It would be fun to get our families together!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna Payne said...

I love the look of your blog. Happy belated birthday Makayla. We miss you guys!