Friday, April 23, 2010

We interrupt this blog to bring you SOCCER SEASON

Up here in Utah soccer is in the spring instead of summer. Our lives have become absolutely insanely crazy busy. I can't complain because we love soccer, but let me complain for just a minute. All four kids are playing this year by there choice and I can not believe how busy we are. We have 8 games and 5 practices a week. That more than doubles our normal after school and weekend activities. We only have about four weeks left and after that I no I will miss it, but I might just be crazy (or crazier) by then. Ok enough complaining. The kids all love it. Hanna is playing goalie this year for the first time and is doing quite well. The others kind of rotate positions. Dallin has scored a few goals and Ty and Meeka are working on it. Mitch is coaching Tyler's team again this year and helping a little with the others. When the weather is nice we really enjoy watching the games, but rain, snow and wind are not so much fun. So if I don't blog for a while or answer the phone or door, you know why. Here's to a successful and busy soccer season. Go team! Oh I mean TEAMS!!

2 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

You can complain, it will make me feel better! I only have 2 in soccer and it is plenty for me. It is a blast though!

Fortunes said...

Let the games begin!