Saturday, January 12, 2008




So now that we have lots and lots of snow up here we are getting all geared up for some snow skiing. Dallin found these boots the other night that are Tylers and tried to put them on. They come up to his knees so he can't walk very well and as soon as he stood up they start sliding out sideways on the tile. He was totally stuck. He couldn't sit down or pull his legs back in. He didn't think that it was very funny, but we sure did. I think that he will be staying away from the ski boots for a while.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I still can't believe how big he is! You all look so great. Hope things are well with you all. Come and visit soon (and this time stay awhile :))!

Wendy said...

No, no my friend. Your blog is the coolest, absolutely my creative inspiration. Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey you Vanessa!
I found your blog off of Kristi's and couldn't resist peaking.
You all look so good. Josh misses Tyler so much. He is the only boy in that primary class and hates it. I hear about how he hated that "his friend" moved away about every 2 weeks.
Dallin is SO big I can't believe it. That must mean Daniel is big too.
Anyway, it will be great keeping up with you via your blog.
Take Care
Dawn Holland