Friday, November 21, 2008

Let the count begin.



Last night was our first trip to the ER for stitches. Dallin fell into the bricks around our fireplace and split his forehead open. Nothing major, two hours at the ER and 5 stitches later he was good as new. I'm sure that this is the first of many visits and stitches. Tyler is nine and until now we have not had any broken bones or stitches (knock on wood). We have had one trip to the ER for a dislocated elbow, but that is it. I am just glad that it happened before we left town. Mitch and I leave tonight for a weekend getaway. My sis is watching all four of the kids for the weekend. Good luck Jess and Nate.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Advent Creative said...

Oh, I love this kid. He looks so tough! Sorry D-Man! Get better soon! Maybe some turkey making fun tomorrow will be just what the doctor ordered.

Ang said...

Ouch! I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious!

Fortunes said...

Poor kid. We were just in the ER with our kiddo too. He fell and hit the patio furniture outside. I guess boys will be boys.

Alison said...

Would you look at those eyes! No one will even notice the scar with those eyes looking at em!