Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday




Mitch celebrated his 31st birthday last week. My how time flies. We celebrated all weekend long. The girls had Friday off of school so we surprised him with lunch and balloons at his classroom. Then we went out to dinner as a family to celebrate and on his actual birthday Mitch and I were able to go skiing with some friends for the day. What a blast. Skiing without the kids is so much more relaxing. We had a great day and were even surprised with cake at the bottom of one of the lifts. Thanks Lisa. After skiing we came home to more surprises. My wonderful sister and mother watched the kids for the day and made adorable penguin cupcakes for dessert. I am so grateful to have Mitch in my life. He is an amazing husband and father, and he even does the dishes. I love you Mitch, Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: