Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our Family Update

Well it seems like forever since I have talked to some of you so I thought that I would fill you in on the latest (nothing to exciting). Things have been going great for us up here. Mitch is working hard at school and is already getting ready to kick off his soccer season this summer. He just finished helping out with basketball at the high school and is currently teaching a night class one night a week. I have been busy with young women's, the kids, PTA, and everything else. Tyler is really having fun 3rd grade and as always can't get his hands on enough books to read (any suggestions). He is playing piano and enjoying scouts. Hanna is really into gymnastics right now and can't wait for the weather to warm up so that she can go out and practice on the trampoline again. She is also playing the piano and singing in a performance group called Tavaci. Makayla is about to turn 6 and doing really well in kindergarten. She is also enjoying gymnastics, dance and Tavaci with her sister. She was just the star of the week at school and it was fun to go in and tell her class all about her interests and talents. Dallin is a busy little boy who has decided to act like a 5 year old. He wants to do everything that the big kids can do (including talking back and yelling). Today he was cutting out a picture that he colored and about a half and hour later I realized that there was a slit across the front of his shirt. I asked him about it and he said that it was an accident (I don't know about that). We are so excited about spring coming and the warm weather that follows. We hope to get up to the mountain a few more times for skiing. Makayla wants to go skiing for her b-day which makes for an easy party so we'll see. We have some fun activities coming up and special days. We will be sure to let you know all about them (about a month late :-).

3 comments:

Advent Creative said...

You forgot to add that you are a lean mean sexy machine. Love you.

Jackee said...

Dude. So glad to get an update. You are such busy people, but with talents like all ya'lls, I guess there is no slowing down.

Tell Ty congrats on the spelling bee--I always froze up on the stage, so I admire him getting up there and still being able to think clearly. And tell the rest hi, even that old 31 year old you're married to! :)

Alison said...

It has been a long time. I think I'm definitly snowed in today! I'm thinking we should do a craft night or just plain old girl's night out. I'll be in touch!