Sunday, March 21, 2010

Makaylas 7

Happy birthday Makayla. Last week sweet little Makayla turned 7. We celebrated with a family party on her birthday and then a friend party later in the week. This year all of the kids get to have friend parties. Makayla was so sweet this year and didn't want to leave anyone out so we invited all of the girls in her class as well as a few from the neighborhood. It was wild and crazy and we had a blast.





Makayla has always been my little tender heart. She is so kind to others and is always the first one to snuggle up beside you. Although I can tell that she is growing up, I still see the sweet sensitive little girl that she is. She is about to loose her third tooth, start soccer and have a dance performance. She loves all of these things and gymnastics. Here is a little birthday interview with her.
What is your favorite food? Fruit
What is your favorite movie? Pocahontas
What is your favorite thing to do at school? recess
What is your favorite activity? art projects
What do you like to do at home? Play with birthday presents
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Dancer
What's your favorite song? Any Taylor Swift songs
What candy do you like? M&Ms
What are you scared of? Thunder and lightning
What's your favorite book? Little Red Ridinghood
What do like about having sisters and brothers? I get to play with Hanna
What do you like learning about at church? Songs
Where do you like to go in the car? On family trips
What do you like to do outside? Climb trees
What makes you sad? When Hanna won't play with me
What makes you happy? When I get to play with my friends
Who is your best friend? Shaylee
What do you like best about your teacher at school? That we get long recesses
What toys do you enjoy playing with? New barbies
What do you like about yourself? That I am a good dancer
What do you want to say about turning 7? That I got a lot of toys for my birthday

Happy birthday Makayla. We Love You.

3 comments:

The Thack-Attacks said...

She is uch a sweet little girl, we just love her! I can't believe how old she is! Tell Dallin I'm sorry he got hurt, but we think he is one tough kid. Hope you guys are having fun.

Fortunes said...

Happy Birthday Makayla!

Mitch said...

She needs to stop growing up!! They all do. I love you Meeka