Monday, March 1, 2010

He did what?

So we had an awesome weekend which included a womens conference for me and a ski day for Mitch and the four kids. Everything worked out great and then to top it all off we headed south yesterday after church to go spend some time with more family. Mitch, my aunt and cousin all had birthdays last week that we celebrated. It is always a good time when the Youngs are involved. We ended up having three of my siblings and there families, my mom, grandma, aunt and uncle and three cousins with there families all there. Since their snow is all melted, the kids played outside and had a ball. We even did a pinata for the kids. After several attempts of whacking it and minor repairs, it finally exploded and low and behold look what came out.


My little brother hid the ring in the pinata and then when it came out, retrieved it and got down on one knee and proposed in front of the whole family. She said yes and we couldn't be happier. Congrats Mitchell and Michelle. We wish you the best.

3 comments:

Mitch said...

You rock Vanessa!! This blogging thing is fun. I figured out how to comment, so you have to keep hearing from me. Good pics.

Mitch said...

You look amazing in this new family picture!! You still love me 1,000,000 x 1,000,000 right? I love you more. I can't wait to see this weeks flashback Friday. Love you.

Fortunes said...

It was so fun seeing you guys and even more fun to see Mitch get engaged!