Saturday, February 27, 2010

Skiing


A few days ago Mitch and I were able to go skiing for the day by ourselves. What a great day. It is so much fun to take the kids up and go as a family, but oh how nice it is to just be able to take off and ski and not worry about who is where and doing what. We were even able to do a little bit of exploring. It was a snowy day, but probably one of the best ski day we've had. I only wish that we could do it more often. (just the two of us on a week day I mean) This year we got season passes for the family to the local ski resort. I think that we have been up about a dozen times and plan to go up several more before the snow is gone. The kids have all turned out to be quite the little skiers. Even Dallin (4 1/2) can keep up with the older kids. No more bunny hill for us. We have even ventured on to some intermediate runs. It is so nice to have something that we can do together outside in the winter.

5 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

It is nice to sneak away with your husband once in a while! Good for you!

Mitch said...

It is always fun to go skiing with you. When is that pic of me under the tree coming out? Love ya.

Mitch said...

Thanks for creating a background that is dedicated to how much you love me! I'll try not to let it go to my head. I love you 2,000,000 x 2,000,000 plus google.

Mitch said...

Life is good with you. I'm glad you know it too.

Vanessa said...

You know Mitch I can delete your comments. Any more and I just might.