Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hardware Ranch


Earlier this month I went with Makayla and her class to Hardware Ranch. What a great field trip. All of my kids have done it, but this was the first time that I was able to go. (I am getting a lot more freedom with only one preschooler at home) Hardware Ranch is a wildlife management area that is not to far from us. Makayla's class was able to visit the visitors center, play games and go on a sleigh ride out to where they feed the elk. I think that they said there were about 300 elk there that day. Her class is absolutely adorable and they had so much fun. Other than the bus ride that almost made me sick, I would love to go out there again. Fun place to visit.

1 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

That was definitely a favorite field trip of mine with Sydney. So fun!