Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Someone is getting older

Happy birthday Mitch. Mitch turned 32 on Sunday. We celebrated with family and had a great time. Having your birthday on a Sunday with 9:00 church kind of puts a damper on the activities for the day. We enjoyed a fun evening out on Friday and then a party on Sunday. Mitch is planning a trip to Uganda this summer so his gifts centered around that including a camera, TOMS, money to put towards the trip and most importantly my sister gave him a haircut. It was well overdue. Mitch did say that this was the last birthday that he is going to celebrate so I guess he will be 32 forever. Happy Birthday honey, we love you.

3 comments:

Jackee said...

Happy birthday, Mitch! (I'd call you old, but I'm older so I won't commit myself to such an indignity.)

You guys have become quite the world travelers! Have fun south of the border!

Jackee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks